Online GAEB Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about GAEB file format
|🔸 File format||GAEB|
|🔸 Full name||Gemeinsamer Ausschuss Elektronik im Bauwesen|
|🔸 File extension||.p83, .d83, .x83|
|🔸 MIME type||application/octet-stream|
|🔸 Developed by||GAEB|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||The GAEB format was designed to meet the needs of modern tendering processes, called "AVA" in German. It does exist since the 80s of the last century but has been continually improved and adapted and is currently available in its latest version from 2013. There are the legacy GAEB 90 and GAEB 2000 formats, of which the latter is hardly used. The adoption is so big that GAEB is used in virtually all building projects. Most governmental contracts in Germany demand its usage.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||GAEB Online Viewer|
- 👍 What is the best GAEB converter?
- Perhaps our GAEB converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to GAEB?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to GAEB" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download GAEB files.
- 🔻 How do i change GAEB to another format?
- Upload your GAEB-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". GAEB conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use GAEB converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert GAEB files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv GAEB Converter is a multi-platform web service.