Online GEOTIFF Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about GEOTIFF file format
|🔸 File format||GEOTIFF|
|🔸 Full name||GeoTIFF|
|🔸 File extension||.tif, .tiff, .geotiff|
|🔸 MIME type||image/tiff|
|🔸 Developed by||Dr. Niles Ritter|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||GeoTIFF is a public domain metadata standard that allows georeferencing information to be embedded within a TIFF file. The potential additional information includes map projection, coordinate systems, ellipsoids, datums, and everything necessary to establish the exact spatial reference for the file. The GeoTIFF format is fully compliant with TIFF 6.0, so software incapable of reading and interpreting the specialized metadata will still be able to open a GeoTIFF format file.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||GDAL, LibTIFF, ArcGIS, BEAM|
Convert from GEOTIFF
Convert to GEOTIFF
- 👍 What is the best GEOTIFF converter?
- Perhaps our GEOTIFF converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to GEOTIFF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to GEOTIFF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download GEOTIFF files.
- 🔻 How do i change GEOTIFF to another format?
- Upload your GEOTIFF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". GEOTIFF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use GEOTIFF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert GEOTIFF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv GEOTIFF Converter is a multi-platform web service.