Online GLB Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about GLB file format
|Full name||GL Transmission Format|
|Developed by||Khronos Group|
|Type of format|
|Description||GLB is the binary file format representation of 3D models saved in the GL Transmission Format (glTF). Information about 3D models such as node hierarchy, cameras, materials, animations, and meshes in binary format. This binary format stores the glTF asset (JSON, .bin, and images) in a binary blob. It also avoids the issue of an increase in file size, which happens in glTF. GLB file format results in compact file sizes, fast loading, complete 3D scene representation, and extensibility for further development.|
|Associated programs||Blender, Vectary, Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, Modo, Paint 3D|
- 👍 What is the best GLB converter?
- AnyConv. Our GLB converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to GLB?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to GLB" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download GLB files.
- 🔻 How do i change GLB to another format?
- Upload your GLB-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". GLB conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use GLB converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert GLB files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv GLB Converter is a multi-platform web service.