Online GLTF Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about GLTF file format
|Full name||GL Transmission Format|
|Developed by||Khronos Group|
|Type of format|
|Description||glTF (GL Transmission Format) is a 3D file format that stores 3D model information in JSON format. The use of JSON minimizes both the size of 3D assets and the runtime processing needed to unpack and use those assets. It was adopted for the efficient transmission and loading of 3D scenes and models by applications. glTF was developed by the Khronos Group 3D Formats Working Group and is also described as JPEG of 3D by its creators.|
|Associated programs||Blender, Vectary, Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, Modo, Paint 3D|
- 👍 What is the best GLTF converter?
- AnyConv. Our GLTF converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to GLTF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to GLTF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download GLTF files.
- 🔻 How do i change GLTF to another format?
- Upload your GLTF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". GLTF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use GLTF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert GLTF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv GLTF Converter is a multi-platform web service.