Online GRIB Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about GRIB file format
|🔸 File format||GRIB|
|🔸 Full name||GRIB (GRIdded Binary)|
|🔸 File extension||.grib|
|🔸 MIME type||application/octet-stream|
|🔸 Developed by||Unknown|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||GRIB is a concise data format commonly used in meteorology to store historical and forecast weather data. GRIB files are a collection of self-contained records of 2D data, and the individual records stand alone as meaningful data, with no references to other records or an overall schema. So collections of GRIB records can be appended to each other or the records separated.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||ArcGIS, WGRIB, GrADS, JGrib, Ugrib|
- 👍 What is the best GRIB converter?
- Perhaps our GRIB converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to GRIB?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to GRIB" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download GRIB files.
- 🔻 How do i change GRIB to another format?
- Upload your GRIB-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". GRIB conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use GRIB converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert GRIB files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv GRIB Converter is a multi-platform web service.