Online GRIB Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about GRIB file format
|Full name||GRIB (GRIdded Binary)|
|Type of format|
|Description||GRIB is a concise data format commonly used in meteorology to store historical and forecast weather data. GRIB files are a collection of self-contained records of 2D data, and the individual records stand alone as meaningful data, with no references to other records or to an overall schema. So collections of GRIB records can be appended to each other or the records separated.|
|Associated programs||ArcGIS, WGRIB, GrADS, JGrib, Ugrib|
- 👍 What is the best GRIB converter?
- AnyConv. Our GRIB converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to GRIB?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to GRIB" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download GRIB files.
- 🔻 How do i change GRIB to another format?
- Upload your GRIB-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". GRIB conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use GRIB converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert GRIB files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv GRIB Converter is a multi-platform web service.