Online MAC Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about MAC file format
|🔸 File format||MAC|
|🔸 Full name||MacPaint Image|
|🔸 File extension||.mac|
|🔸 MIME type||application/mac, application/x-mac, image/mac, image/x-mac, image/x-macpaint, image/x-quicktime|
|🔸 Developed by||Apple|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||MAC files are raster images created by MacPaint, one of the first painting programs that have been developed for Macintosh computers. The files can still be opened and viewed by a few programs nowadays, despite being published in 1984. Unfortunately, MAC images can only contain graphics in black-and-white.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||Apple MacPaint, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, Corel PaintShop|
- 👍 What is the best MAC converter?
- Perhaps our MAC converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to MAC?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to MAC" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download MAC files.
- 🔻 How do i change MAC to another format?
- Upload your MAC-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". MAC conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use MAC converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert MAC files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv MAC Converter is a multi-platform web service.