Online MDB Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about MDB file format
|🔸 File format||MDB|
|🔸 Full name||Microsoft Access DataBase|
|🔸 File extension||.mdb|
|🔸 MIME type||application/mdb, application/x-mdb|
|🔸 Developed by||Microsoft|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||Microsoft Access used the MDB files before version 2007 for its main database files. The latest versions of Microsoft Access are using .accdb files. Access stores data in its format based on the Access Jet Database Engine. The .mdb file contains database structure and database entries (tables, fields, table rows).|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||Microsoft Access|
- 👍 What is the best MDB converter?
- Perhaps our MDB converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to MDB?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to MDB" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download MDB files.
- 🔻 How do i change MDB to another format?
- Upload your MDB-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". MDB conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use MDB converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert MDB files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv MDB Converter is a multi-platform web service.