Online ODG Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about ODG file format
|Full name||OpenDocument Drawing|
|Type of format|
|Description||The ODG file format is used by Apache OpenOffice's Draw application to store drawing elements as a vector image. It follows the XML based file format specifications outlined by Advancement of Structural Information Standards (OASIS). ODG represents drawings as vector images using points, lines and curves. Besides OpenOffice, LibreOffice and other applications also provide support for working with ODG file format.|
|Associated programs||Apache OpenOffice, LibreOffice|
- 👍 What is the best ODG converter?
- AnyConv. Our ODG converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to ODG?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to ODG" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download ODG files.
- 🔻 How do i change ODG to another format?
- Upload your ODG-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". ODG conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use ODG converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert ODG files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv ODG Converter is a multi-platform web service.