Online ODG Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about ODG file format
|🔸 File format||ODG|
|🔸 Full name||OpenDocument Drawing|
|🔸 File extension||.odg|
|🔸 MIME type||application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics|
|🔸 Developed by||OASIS|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||The ODG file format is used by Apache OpenOffice's Draw application to store drawing elements as a vector image. It follows the XML-based file format specifications outlined by Advancement of Structural Information Standards (OASIS). ODG represents drawings as vector images using points, lines, and curves. Besides OpenOffice, LibreOffice and other applications also provide support for working with ODG file format.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||Apache OpenOffice, LibreOffice|
Convert from ODG
Convert to ODG
- 👍 What is the best ODG converter?
- Perhaps our ODG converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to ODG?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to ODG" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download ODG files.
- 🔻 How do i change ODG to another format?
- Upload your ODG-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". ODG conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use ODG converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert ODG files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv ODG Converter is a multi-platform web service.