Online ORF Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about ORF file format
|🔸 File format
|🔸 Full name
|Olympus RAW Image file
|🔸 File extension
|🔸 MIME type
|🔸 Developed by
|🔸 Type of format
|The ORF file format is a proprietary RAW image format used by Olympus digital cameras. ORF files contain all the image information gathered from the camera's sensors when a picture is taken, including key characteristics such as color temperature, contrast, and saturation. The files are not intended to be directly viewed but rather used with image processing software and saved out to other more common image formats such as TIFF and JPG.
|🔸 Technical details
|ORF files can be thought of as a format of digital negatives - ORF files have to be copied to a PC's hard disk, and then they can be adjusted in a wide variety of ways. For example, the ORF format allows you to set the various white balance and saturation values which you cannot do in JPEG or TIFF formats. ORF files contain 12, 14, or more bits per pixel per channel, whereas JPEG images have only 8 bits per pixel per channel.
|🔸 Associated programs
|Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Corel Draw, Google Picasa, Olympus Master
- 👍 What is the best ORF converter?
- Perhaps our ORF converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to ORF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to ORF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download ORF files.
- 🔻 How do i change ORF to another format?
- Upload your ORF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". ORF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use ORF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert ORF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv ORF Converter is a multi-platform web service.