Online PDO Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about PDO file format
|🔸 File format||PDO|
|🔸 Full name||Pepakura Designer File|
|🔸 File extension||.pdo|
|🔸 MIME type||application/octet-stream|
|🔸 Developed by||Tama Software|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||Pepakura Designer (software that enables the user to produce papercraft models from 3D model data) is a digital origami file with a three-dimensional model and its corresponding two-dimensional paper cutout that includes the paper model's folding lines, cuts, and patterns. This file is used to print the design on paper that may then be folded and glued into the original three-dimensional model. Pepakura is compatible with such 3D formats as DXF, OBJ, 3DS, LWO, STL, KML, and KMZ. In addition, you can use the Papakura Viewer free program to open PDO files.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||Tama Pepakura Designer, Tama Pepakura Viewer|
Convert from PDO
- 👍 What is the best PDO converter?
- Perhaps our PDO converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to PDO?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to PDO" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download PDO files.
- 🔻 How do i change PDO to another format?
- Upload your PDO-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". PDO conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use PDO converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert PDO files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv PDO Converter is a multi-platform web service.