Online RAF Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about RAF file format
|Full name||Fuji RAW Image File|
|MIME type||image/x-fuji-raf, image/x-fujifilm-raf|
|Type of format||Image File|
|Description||RAF is the RAW file format used by Fuji digital cameras. It contains all the information gathered from the camera's sensors when a photo is shot, including contrast and saturation settings and color temperature. Compared to JPG and other image formats, RAF image files have a much wider color range and are closer to the "real" picture taken at the time - RAF images represent exactly what the sensors of camera detected at the point of taking the picture.|
|Technical details||RAF Files are uncompressed RAW images that contain pixel data with no in-camera processing performed on them. The RAW file format is digital photography's equivalent of a negative in film photography, and the RAF file is Fuji's proprietary implementation of this format. Data in RAF files is held in 12 to 14 bits per pixel.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Corel Draw, Google Picasa|
- 👍 What is the best RAF converter?
- AnyConv. Our RAF converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to RAF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to RAF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download RAF files.
- 🔻 How do i change RAF to another format?
- Upload your RAF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". RAF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use RAF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert RAF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv RAF Converter is a multi-platform web service.