Online RAF Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about RAF file format
|Full name||Fuji RAW Image File|
|MIME type||image/x-fuji-raf, image/x-fujifilm-raf|
|Type of format||Image File|
|Description||RAF is the RAW file format used by Fuji digital cameras. It contains all the information gathered from the camera's sensors when a photo is shot, including contrast and saturation settings and color temperature. Compared to JPG and other image formats, RAF image files have a much wider color range and are closer to the "real" picture taken at the time - RAF images represent exactly what the sensors of camera detected at the point of taking the picture.|
|Technical details||RAF Files are uncompressed RAW images that contain pixel data with no in-camera processing performed on them. The RAW file format is digital photography's equivalent of a negative in film photography, and the RAF file is Fuji's proprietary implementation of this format. Data in RAF files is held in 12 to 14 bits per pixel.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Corel Draw, Google Picasa|
- 👍 What is the best RAF converter?
- AnyConv. Our RAF converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to RAF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to RAF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download RAF files.
- 🔻 How do i change RAF to another format?
- Upload your RAF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". RAF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use RAF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert RAF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv RAF Converter is a multi-platform web service.