Online RGB Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about RGB file format
|🔸 File format||RGB|
|🔸 Full name||RGB Bitmap|
|🔸 File extension||.rgb|
|🔸 MIME type||image/x-rgb|
|🔸 Developed by||SGI|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||This color model display format uses the three primary colors (blue, red, and green) to create an image. Each color can have up to 255 gradations, allowing for color depths of up to 48 bits. RGB supports the display of 16,777,216 colors.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||ACD Systems Canvas 12, ACDSee Photo Manager 14, Apple QuickTime Player, Corel PaintShop Pro X4, GIMP, XnView|
- 👍 What is the best RGB converter?
- Perhaps our RGB converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to RGB?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to RGB" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download RGB files.
- 🔻 How do i change RGB to another format?
- Upload your RGB-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". RGB conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use RGB converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert RGB files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv RGB Converter is a multi-platform web service.