Online RGB Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about RGB file format
|Full name||RGB Bitmap|
|Type of format|
|Description||This is a color model display format that uses the three primary colors (blue, red and green) to create an image. Each color can have up to 255 gradations, allowing for color depths of up to 48 bits. RGB supports the display of 16,777,216 colors.|
|Associated programs||ACD Systems Canvas 12, ACDSee Photo Manager 14, Apple QuickTime Player, Corel PaintShop Pro X4, GIMP, XnView|
- 👍 What is the best RGB converter?
- AnyConv. Our RGB converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to RGB?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to RGB" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download RGB files.
- 🔻 How do i change RGB to another format?
- Upload your RGB-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". RGB conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use RGB converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert RGB files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv RGB Converter is a multi-platform web service.