Online RGBA Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about RGBA file format
|🔸 File format||RGBA|
|🔸 Full name||Raw red, green, blue, and alpha samples|
|🔸 File extension||.rgba|
|🔸 MIME type||application/octet-stream|
|🔸 Developed by||Unknown|
|🔸 Type of format||Image|
|🔸 Description||This format has the same color structure as RGB, but it includes an alpha channel that displays various levels of transparency. The transparency value is set from 0 to 1, where 1 corresponds to opacity. It is described using the CSS3 programming language.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||Adobe Mocha for Adobe After Effects, XnView|
- 👍 What is the best RGBA converter?
- Perhaps our RGBA converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to RGBA?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to RGBA" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download RGBA files.
- 🔻 How do i change RGBA to another format?
- Upload your RGBA-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". RGBA conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use RGBA converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert RGBA files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv RGBA Converter is a multi-platform web service.