Online SFD Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about SFD file format
|Full name||Spline Font Database|
|Type of format||Font formats|
|Description||This is a format for storing raster and vector fonts created or changed in FontForge. By opening an SFD file in this program you can store it in any modern font format like TrueType or OpenType. SFD contains all the information about the point setting of each symbol created or changed in FontForge.|
|Associated programs||Web browsers|
- 👍 What is the best SFD converter?
- AnyConv. Our SFD converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Font files to SFD?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to SFD" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download SFD files.
- 🔻 How do i change SFD to another format?
- Upload your SFD-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". SFD conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use SFD converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert SFD files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv SFD Converter is a multi-platform web service.