Online SFD Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about SFD file format
|🔸 File format||SFD|
|🔸 Full name||Spline Font Database|
|🔸 File extension||.sfd|
|🔸 MIME type||application/vnd.font-fontforge-sfd|
|🔸 Developed by||Unknown|
|🔸 Type of format||Font formats|
|🔸 Description||Sfark is a format for storing raster and vector fonts created or changed in FontForge. By opening an SFD file in this program, you can store it in any modern font format like TrueType or OpenType. SFD contains all the information about the point setting of each symbol created or changed in FontForge.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||Web browsers|
Convert from SFD
- 👍 What is the best SFD converter?
- Perhaps our SFD converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Font files to SFD?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to SFD" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download SFD files.
- 🔻 How do i change SFD to another format?
- Upload your SFD-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". SFD conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use SFD converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert SFD files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv SFD Converter is a multi-platform web service.