Online SHP Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about SHP file format
|Full name||Shapefile format|
|Type of format|
|Description||The shapefile format (SHP) is a geospatial vector data format for geographic information system (GIS) software. Esri developed and regulated it as a mostly open specification for data interoperability among Esri and other GIS software products. The shapefile format can spatially describe vector features: points, lines, and polygons, representing, for example, water wells, rivers, and lakes. In addition, each item usually has attributes that describe it, such as name or temperature.|
|Associated programs||ArcGIS, MapViewer, Merkaartor|
- 👍 What is the best SHP converter?
- AnyConv. Our SHP converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to SHP?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to SHP" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download SHP files.
- 🔻 How do i change SHP to another format?
- Upload your SHP-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". SHP conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use SHP converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert SHP files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv SHP Converter is a multi-platform web service.