Online SHP Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about SHP file format
|Full name||Shapefile format|
|Type of format|
|Description||The shapefile format (SHP) is a geospatial vector data format for geographic information system (GIS) software. It is developed and regulated by Esri as a mostly open specification for data interoperability among Esri and other GIS software products. The shapefile format can spatially describe vector features: points, lines, and polygons, representing, for example, water wells, rivers, and lakes. Each item usually has attributes that describe it, such as name or temperature.|
|Associated programs||ArcGIS, MapViewer, Merkaartor|
- 👍 What is the best SHP converter?
- AnyConv. Our SHP converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to SHP?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to SHP" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download SHP files.
- 🔻 How do i change SHP to another format?
- Upload your SHP-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". SHP conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use SHP converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert SHP files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv SHP Converter is a multi-platform web service.