Online SHP Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about SHP file format
|🔸 File format||SHP|
|🔸 Full name||Shapefile format|
|🔸 File extension||.shp|
|🔸 MIME type||application/x-sh|
|🔸 Developed by||Esri|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||The shapefile format (SHP) is a geospatial vector data format for geographic information system (GIS) software. Esri developed and regulated it as a mostly open specification for data interoperability among Esri and other GIS software products. The shapefile format can spatially describe vector features: points, lines, and polygons, representing, for example, water wells, rivers, and lakes. In addition, each item usually has attributes that describe it, such as name or temperature.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||ArcGIS, MapViewer, Merkaartor|
Convert from SHP
Convert to SHP
- 👍 What is the best SHP converter?
- Perhaps our SHP converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to SHP?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to SHP" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download SHP files.
- 🔻 How do i change SHP to another format?
- Upload your SHP-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". SHP conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use SHP converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert SHP files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv SHP Converter is a multi-platform web service.