Online SQL Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about SQL file format
|🔸 File format||SQL|
|🔸 Full name||Structured Query Language data|
|🔸 File extension||.sql|
|🔸 MIME type||application/sql|
|🔸 Developed by||Donal D. Chamberlin, Raymond F. Boyce|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||A file with a .sql extension is a Structured Query Language (SQL) file that contains code to work with relational databases. It is used to write SQL statements for CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) operations on databases. SQL files are common while working with desktop as well as web-based databases.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Notepad|
- 👍 What is the best SQL converter?
- Perhaps our SQL converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to SQL?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to SQL" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download SQL files.
- 🔻 How do i change SQL to another format?
- Upload your SQL-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". SQL conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use SQL converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert SQL files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv SQL Converter is a multi-platform web service.