Online XLSM Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about XLSM file format
|Full name||XLSM, Excel Open XML Macro-Enabled Spreadsheet|
|Type of format||Spreadsheet|
|Description||XLSM is the file extension that is assigned to spreadsheets created by Microsoft Excel 2007 and newer. They are saved using the Open XML standard. Just like older version of the Excel spreadsheet, XLSM files can contain tables and worksheets. On top, XLSM files are macro-enabled. They can contain embedded macros that use VBA.|
|Technical details||As stated above, XLSM files are macro-enabled. This distinguishes the format from XLSX files that are also created by Microsoft Excel. Thus, for Excel to be able to execute the macros embedded in the file, the spreadsheet has to be saved in the XSLM format rather than as a XLSX file. Predecessors of Microsoft Excel 2007 are only able to open XLSM files if they support Open XML components.|
|Associated programs||Corel Quattro Pro X7, Microsoft Excel 2016, MobiSystems OfficeSuite Pro|
- 👍 What is the best XLSM converter?
- AnyConv. Our XLSM converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to XLSM?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to XLSM" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download XLSM files.
- 🔻 How do i change XLSM to another format?
- Upload your XLSM-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". XLSM conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use XLSM converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert XLSM files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv XLSM Converter is a multi-platform web service.