Online YUV Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about YUV file format
|🔸 File format||YUV|
|🔸 Full name||YUV, YUV Encoded Image File|
|🔸 File extension||.yuv|
|🔸 MIME type||application/octet-stream|
|🔸 Developed by||Unknown|
|🔸 Type of format||Raster image|
|🔸 Description||The file extension YUV is assigned to images stored in this special format. Thanks to the splitting up of color information, YUV files can store this kind of information more accurately than images stored with RGB. In general, images that have been encoded using YCbCr are referred to by the term YUV.|
|🔸 Technical details||The color inside YUV images is split across different components. Matching the file extension name, they are named Y, U, and V, respectively. Brightness information is stored as Y, while U and V contain the color information. YUV files can be encoded in various bit ranges, namely 12, 16, or 24 bits.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Datahammer 7yuv YUV Viewer (Windows), Elecard YUV Viewer (Windows), ImageMagick (Windows), XnViewMP (Windows, Mac & Linux)|
- 👍 What is the best YUV converter?
- Perhaps our YUV converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to YUV?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to YUV" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download YUV files.
- 🔻 How do i change YUV to another format?
- Upload your YUV-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". YUV conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use YUV converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert YUV files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv YUV Converter is a multi-platform web service.