Online YUV Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about YUV file format
|Full name||YUV, YUV Encoded Image File|
|Type of format||Raster image|
|Description||The file extension YUV is assigned to images stored in this special format. Thanks to the splitting up of color information, YUV files can store these kind of information a lot more accurate than images that are stored with RGB. In general, images that have been encoded using YCbCr are referred to by the term YUV.|
|Technical details||The color inside YUV images is split across different components. Matching the file extension name, they are named Y, U and V respectively. Brightness information are stored as Y, while U and V contain the color information. YUV files can be encoded in a variety of bit ranges, namely 12, 16 or 24 bits.|
|Associated programs||Datahammer 7yuv YUV Viewer (Windows), Elecard YUV Viewer (Windows), ImageMagick (Windows), XnViewMP (Windows, Mac & Linux)|
- 👍 What is the best YUV converter?
- AnyConv. Our YUV converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to YUV?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to YUV" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download YUV files.
- 🔻 How do i change YUV to another format?
- Upload your YUV-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". YUV conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use YUV converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert YUV files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv YUV Converter is a multi-platform web service.