Online YUV Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about YUV file format
|Full name||YUV, YUV Encoded Image File|
|Type of format||Raster image|
|Description||The file extension YUV is assigned to images stored in this special format. Thanks to the splitting up of color information, YUV files can store these kind of information a lot more accurate than images that are stored with RGB. In general, images that have been encoded using YCbCr are referred to by the term YUV.|
|Technical details||The color inside YUV images is split across different components. Matching the file extension name, they are named Y, U and V respectively. Brightness information are stored as Y, while U and V contain the color information. YUV files can be encoded in a variety of bit ranges, namely 12, 16 or 24 bits.|
|Associated programs||Datahammer 7yuv YUV Viewer (Windows), Elecard YUV Viewer (Windows), ImageMagick (Windows), XnViewMP (Windows, Mac & Linux)|
- 👍 What is the best YUV converter?
- AnyConv. Our YUV converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to YUV?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to YUV" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download YUV files.
- 🔻 How do i change YUV to another format?
- Upload your YUV-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". YUV conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use YUV converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert YUV files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv YUV Converter is a multi-platform web service.