Online DIVX Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about DIVX file format
|Full name||Digital Video Express Encoded Movie Files|
|Developed by||DivX Networks Inc.|
|Type of format|
|Description||DivX 6 expanded the scope of DivX from including just a codec and a player by adding an optional media container format called "DivX Media Format" ("DMF") (with a .divx extension) that includes support for the following DVD-Video and VOB container like features. This media container format is used for the MPEG-4 Part 2 codec. This new DivX Media Format also came with a DivX Ultra Certified profile, and all Ultra certified players must support all DivX Media Format features. While video encoded with the DivX codec is an MPEG-4 video stream, the DivX Media Format is analogous to media container formats such as Apple's QuickTime. In much the same way that media formats such as DVD specify MPEG-2 video as a part of their specification, the DivX Media Format specifies MPEG-4-compatible video as a part of its specification. However, despite the use of the ".divx" extension, this format is an extension to the AVI file format.|
|Associated programs||Video LAN VLC Media Player, DivX 7, Microsoft Windows Media Player, CyberLink PowerDVD 14, Roxio Creator NXT Pro 2, Roxio Toast 12, RealNetworks RealPlayer Cloud|
- 👍 What is the best DIVX converter?
- AnyConv. Our DIVX converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to DIVX?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to DIVX" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download DIVX files.
- 🔻 How do i change DIVX to another format?
- Upload your DIVX-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". DIVX conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use DIVX converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert DIVX files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv DIVX Converter is a multi-platform web service.