Online EMF Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about EMF file format
|Full name||EMF - Microsoft Enhanced Metafile (32-bit)|
|File extension||.wmf, .emf, .wmz, .emz|
|MIME type||image/x-wmf, image/x-emf|
|Type of format||Image file formats|
|Description||Windows Metafile (WMF) is an image file format originally designed for Microsoft Windows in the 1990s. Windows Metafiles are intended to be portable between applications and may contain both vector graphics and bitmap components. It acts in a similar manner to SVG files.|
|Technical details||The WMF format was designed to be executed by the Windows GDI layer in order to restore the image, but as the WMF binary files contain the definition of the GDI graphic primitives that constitute this image, it is possible to design alternative libraries that render WMF binary files, or convert them into other graphic formats.|
|Associated programs||Batik, FreeHEP, Inkscape, XnView.|
- 👍 What is the best EMF converter?
- AnyConv. Our EMF converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to EMF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to EMF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download EMF files.
- 🔻 How do i change EMF to another format?
- Upload your EMF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". EMF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use EMF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert EMF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv EMF Converter is a multi-platform web service.