Online F4V Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about F4V file format
|Full name||Flash MP4 video|
|Type of format||Video File|
|Description||F4V files are variants of the original Flash (flv) file format and are effectively flash-renamed MP4 files. It supports H.264 offering, which offers much greater compression than previously. The F4V file type is based on the ISO base media file format and supports the Flash player. F4V files cannot be played on iOS Apple devices. However, they can be played through most browsers that support Flash.|
|Technical details||Flash developers are actively encouraging developers to move towards F4V and away from the older FLV format. There are limitations with the old FLV structure when streaming H.264 or AAC, which is now overcome by the F4V file type. As F4V is based on the ISO base media file format, which defines a general structure for time-based multimedia files such as audio and video. This baseline is used for other container formats such as MP4 and 3GP.|
|Associated programs||FFDShow, Microsoft Windows Photo Gallery Viewer, VideoLAN VLC Media Player, Windows Media Player|
- 👍 What is the best F4V converter?
- AnyConv. Our F4V converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to F4V?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to F4V" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download F4V files.
- 🔻 How do i change F4V to another format?
- Upload your F4V-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". F4V conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use F4V converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert F4V files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv F4V Converter is a multi-platform web service.