Online H264 Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about H264 file format
|🔸 File format||H264|
|🔸 Full name||H.264 Video|
|🔸 File extension||.h264|
|🔸 MIME type||video/h264|
|🔸 Developed by||ITU-T, ISO, IEC, VCEG, MPEG|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||H.264 is a video compression standard based on block-oriented, motion-compensated coding. It is by far the most commonly used format for the recording, compressing, and distributing of video content, used by 91% of video industry developers as of September 2019. It supports resolutions up to 8K UHD. The H.264 video format has a broad application range covering all forms of digitally compressed video, from low-bit-rate Internet streaming applications to HDTV broadcast and Digital Cinema applications with nearly lossless coding.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||VLC media player, Apple QuickTime, MPlayer, Cyberlink PowerDVD|
Convert from H264
Convert to H264
- 👍 What is the best H264 converter?
- Perhaps our H264 converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to H264?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to H264" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download H264 files.
- 🔻 How do i change H264 to another format?
- Upload your H264-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". H264 conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use H264 converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert H264 files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv H264 Converter is a multi-platform web service.