Online PFB Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about PFB file format
|Full name||PostScript Type 1 (Binary)|
|Type of format||Font formats|
|Description||This format was developed to simplify use of Type1-fonts in some software. It’s 8-bit and so it’s quickly processed by programs and it has a compact structure. PFB contains additional metadata. Besides the storage of system fonts, a good example of its use is its application in AutoCAD to create font files with compilation.|
- 👍 What is the best PFB converter?
- AnyConv. Our PFB converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Font files to PFB?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to PFB" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download PFB files.
- 🔻 How do i change PFB to another format?
- Upload your PFB-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". PFB conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use PFB converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert PFB files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv PFB Converter is a multi-platform web service.