Online SNB Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about SNB file format
|Full name||SNB, S Note File|
|Type of format||Archive|
|Description||The mobile application S Note typically creates SNB files. This is because Samsung has developed the application for their mobile devices. Saving notes in S Note will result in an SNB file that functions as an archive. Next to text, these files can also include video and audio data as well as images. The SNB format is outdated by now and has been replaced by the SPD file extension.|
|Technical details||This advanced format is quick to use and is compatible with many other files making it technically advanced and user-friendly. The S Note application is also able to save notes in more common formats like PDF and JPG. On a computer, you can easily open SNB files by renaming the file extension to ZIP. Afterward, the files can be unzipped using an appropriate program.|
|Associated programs||Samsung S Note, snbopen|
- 👍 What is the best SNB converter?
- AnyConv. Our SNB converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Archive files to SNB?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to SNB" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download SNB files.
- 🔻 How do i change SNB to another format?
- Upload your SNB-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". SNB conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use SNB converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert SNB files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv SNB Converter is a multi-platform web service.