Online TGA Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about TGA file format
|🔸 File format||TGA|
|🔸 Full name||TGA - Truevision Targa image|
|🔸 File extension||.tga|
|🔸 MIME type||image/x-targa, image/x-tga|
|🔸 Developed by||Truevision|
|🔸 Type of format||Raster image file|
|🔸 Description||Truevision TGA often referred to as TARGA, is a raster graphics file format created by Truevision Inc. The native format of TARGA and VISTA boards was the first graphic cards for IBM-compatible PCs to support the Highcolor/TrueColor display.|
|🔸 Technical details||The format can store image data with a maximum of 24 bits of RGB and an extra 8-bit alpha channel. Color data can be color-mapped or indirect color, or truecolor format. Image data may be stored raw, or optionally, a lossless RLE compression similar to PackBits can be employed.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Adobe Photoshop, Corel's Photo-Paint and Paint Shop Pro, the GIMP, GraphicConverter, Helicon Filter, ImageMagick, Inkscape, IrfanView, Pixel image editor, Paint.NET and Xara Photo & Graphic Designer and many others.|
- 👍 What is the best TGA converter?
- Perhaps our TGA converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to TGA?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to TGA" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download TGA files.
- 🔻 How do i change TGA to another format?
- Upload your TGA-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". TGA conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use TGA converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert TGA files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv TGA Converter is a multi-platform web service.