Online WEBP Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about WEBP file format
|🔸 File format||WEBP|
|🔸 Full name||WEBP - Weppy image format|
|🔸 File extension||.webp|
|🔸 MIME type||image/webp|
|🔸 Developed by|
|🔸 Type of format||Image format, Lossless/lossy compression algorithm|
|🔸 Description||WebP is an image format employing both lossy and lossless compression. As a derivative of the VP8 video format, it is a sister project to the WebM multimedia container format. WebP-related software is released under a BSD license.|
|🔸 Technical details||Google has proposed using WebP for animated images as an alternative to the popular GIF format, citing the advantages of 24-bit color with transparency, combining frames with lossy and lossless compression in the same animation, and support for support seeking specific frames.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Google Chrome, Opera, Picasa, PhotoLine, Pixelmator, ImageMagick, XnView, IrfanView, GDAL|
- 👍 What is the best WEBP converter?
- Perhaps our WEBP converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to WEBP?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to WEBP" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download WEBP files.
- 🔻 How do i change WEBP to another format?
- Upload your WEBP-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". WEBP conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use WEBP converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert WEBP files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv WEBP Converter is a multi-platform web service.