Online WEBP Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about WEBP file format
|Full name||WEBP - Weppy image format|
|Type of format||Image format, Lossless/lossy compression algorithm|
|Description||WebP is an image format employing both lossy and lossless compression. As a derivative of the VP8 video format, it is a sister project to the WebM multimedia container format. WebP-related software is released under a BSD license.|
|Technical details||Google has proposed using WebP for animated images as an alternative to the popular GIF format, citing the advantages of 24-bit color with transparency, combining frames with lossy and lossless compression in the same animation, and as well as support for seeking to specific frames.|
|Associated programs||Google Chrome, Opera, Picasa, PhotoLine, Pixelmator, ImageMagick, XnView, IrfanView, GDAL|
- 👍 What is the best WEBP converter?
- AnyConv. Our WEBP converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to WEBP?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to WEBP" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download WEBP files.
- 🔻 How do i change WEBP to another format?
- Upload your WEBP-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". WEBP conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use WEBP converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert WEBP files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv WEBP Converter is a multi-platform web service.