Online WEBP Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about WEBP file format
|Full name||WEBP - Weppy image format|
|Type of format||Image format, Lossless/lossy compression algorithm|
|Description||WebP is an image format employing both lossy and lossless compression. As a derivative of the VP8 video format, it is a sister project to the WebM multimedia container format. WebP-related software is released under a BSD license.|
|Technical details||Google has proposed using WebP for animated images as an alternative to the popular GIF format, citing the advantages of 24-bit color with transparency, combining frames with lossy and lossless compression in the same animation, and as well as support for seeking to specific frames.|
|Associated programs||Google Chrome, Opera, Picasa, PhotoLine, Pixelmator, ImageMagick, XnView, IrfanView, GDAL|
- 👍 What is the best WEBP converter?
- AnyConv. Our WEBP converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to WEBP?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to WEBP" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download WEBP files.
- 🔻 How do i change WEBP to another format?
- Upload your WEBP-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". WEBP conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use WEBP converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert WEBP files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv WEBP Converter is a multi-platform web service.