Online XBM Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about XBM file format
|Full name||X BitMap|
|Type of format|
|Description||XBM (X BitMap) is a file format for bi-level raster images, originally associated with the X Window System. It was, and to some extent still is, widely supported by graphics software. An XBM file is plain text, and doubles as a fragment of "C" programming code. The format is very inefficient in size, but it can be useful as a simple way to embed an image into a "C" program.|
|Associated programs||XnView, FFmpeg, IrfanView|
- 👍 What is the best XBM converter?
- AnyConv. Our XBM converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to XBM?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to XBM" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download XBM files.
- 🔻 How do i change XBM to another format?
- Upload your XBM-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". XBM conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use XBM converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert XBM files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv XBM Converter is a multi-platform web service.