Online APE Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about APE file format
|🔸 File format||APE|
|🔸 Full name||Monkeys Audio|
|🔸 File extension||.ape|
|🔸 MIME type||audio/ape|
|🔸 Developed by||Monkeys Audio|
|🔸 Type of format||Music File|
|🔸 Description||The APE format is a popular audio format that uses lossless compression and a very effective compression algorithm. Many prefer to use Monkey Audio's main competitor, FLAC, which offers more features and hardware support. Most modern media players do not support the APE format, and many users look to convert into more freely available formats such as MP3 and FLAC.|
|🔸 Technical details||Monkey's Audio does not discard data during the process of encoding the file. Instead, APE adopts file compression to reduce file transfer time, bandwidth, and storage with no loss in quality, with the ape file sounding the same as the original digital recording (for example, CD). In addition, APE offers better compression rates than FLAC and has multithreading/multicore support inbuilt.|
|🔸 Associated programs||APE Player, VLC media Player|
- 👍 What is the best APE converter?
- Perhaps our APE converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to APE?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to APE" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download APE files.
- 🔻 How do i change APE to another format?
- Upload your APE-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". APE conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use APE converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert APE files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv APE Converter is a multi-platform web service.