Online CAF Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about CAF file format
|🔸 File format||CAF|
|🔸 Full name||Core Audio Format|
|🔸 File extension||.caf|
|🔸 MIME type||audio/x-caf|
|🔸 Developed by||Apple Inc|
|🔸 Type of format||Music File|
|🔸 Description||The Core Audio Format is a container for storing and manipulating digital audio data. CAF provides high performance and flexibility and is scalable to future high-resolution audio recording, editing, and playback. CAF files have several advantages over other standard audio file formats: available file size, safe and efficient recording, support for many data formats, and data dependencies. The Core Audio Format was essentially developed to free audio files of the limitations of older formats.|
|🔸 Technical details||CAF files use 64-bit file offsets, freeing them from the file size limitations of older formats. CAF files begin with a file header used to determine the file type and CAF version. A series of chunks then follow this. The only types of chunk data required for CAF files are the Audio data chunk and the Audio description chunk, audio is stored in the audio data chunk, and the various pieces of metadata are stored in the Audio Description chunk.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Apple QuickTime, VLC media Player|
- 👍 What is the best CAF converter?
- Perhaps our CAF converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to CAF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to CAF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download CAF files.
- 🔻 How do i change CAF to another format?
- Upload your CAF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". CAF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use CAF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert CAF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv CAF Converter is a multi-platform web service.