Online CDR Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about CDR file format
|Full name||CDR - CorelDraw File Format|
|File extension||.cdr, .cdt|
|Developed by||Corel Corporation|
|Type of format||Vector graphics|
|Description||CorelDraw is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Corel Corporation of Ottawa, Canada. CorelDraw file formats include CDR, CorelDraw Compressed (CDX), CorelDraw Template (CDT) and Corel Presentation Exchange (CMX).|
|Technical details||The CDR file is a ZIP-compressed directory of several files, among them XML-files and the RIFF-structured riffdata.cdr with the familiar version signature in versions X4 (CDREvrsn) and X5 (CDRFvrsn), and a root.dat with Corel Draw X6, where the bytes 9 to 15 look slightly different.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Illustrator, Corel PaintShop Photo Pro, Corel WordPerfect Office, Inkscape, LibreOffice, Microsoft Visio.|
- 👍 What is the best CDR converter?
- AnyConv. Our CDR converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to CDR?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to CDR" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download CDR files.
- 🔻 How do i change CDR to another format?
- Upload your CDR-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". CDR conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use CDR converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert CDR files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv CDR Converter is a multi-platform web service.