Online CDR Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about CDR file format
|Full name||CDR - CorelDraw File Format|
|File extension||.cdr, .cdt|
|Developed by||Corel Corporation|
|Type of format||Vector graphics|
|Description||CorelDraw is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Corel Corporation of Ottawa, Canada. CorelDraw file formats include CDR, CorelDraw Compressed (CDX), CorelDraw Template (CDT), and Corel Presentation Exchange (CMX).|
|Technical details||The CDR file is a ZIP-compressed directory of several files, including XML-files and the RIFF-structured riffdata.cdr with the familiar version signature in versions X4 (CDREvrsn) and X5 (CDRFvrsn), and a root.dat with Corel Draw X6, where the bytes 9 to 15 look slightly different.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Illustrator, Corel PaintShop Photo Pro, Corel WordPerfect Office, Inkscape, LibreOffice, Microsoft Visio.|
- 👍 What is the best CDR converter?
- AnyConv. Our CDR converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to CDR?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to CDR" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download CDR files.
- 🔻 How do i change CDR to another format?
- Upload your CDR-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". CDR conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use CDR converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert CDR files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv CDR Converter is a multi-platform web service.