Online SPX Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about SPX file format
|🔸 File format||SPX|
|🔸 Full name||Speex|
|🔸 File extension||.spx|
|🔸 MIME type||audio/x-speex, audio/speex|
|🔸 Developed by||Xiph.Org|
|🔸 Type of format||Audio|
|🔸 Description||An SPX file is a Speex audio file saved within an Ogg Vorbis container. Speex is an open-source patent-free audio format designed for speech compression. It supports variable bitrate (VBR) encoding and several features not found in other audio codecs. Some examples include embedded encoding, intensity stereo encoding, and voice activity detection.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||Apple QuickTime Player with XiphQT plugin, Foobar2000, Jajuk Advanced Jukebox, Microsoft Windows Media Player with DirectShow filter, Resco Audio Recorder, VLC media player|
- 👍 What is the best SPX converter?
- Perhaps our SPX converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to SPX?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to SPX" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download SPX files.
- 🔻 How do i change SPX to another format?
- Upload your SPX-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". SPX conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use SPX converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert SPX files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv SPX Converter is a multi-platform web service.