Online WBMP Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about WBMP file format
|🔸 File format
|🔸 Full name
|Wireless Bitmap File Format
|🔸 File extension
|🔸 MIME type
|🔸 Developed by
|🔸 Type of format
|The WBMP file format is a now obsolete file type used by early mobile phones to exchange and store images. WBMP files are black and white only. The PNG format succeeded the WBMP format for WAP mobile phones as this provided color support. A requirement for a WAP-specific image format has been rendered increasingly unnecessary due to the advent of smartphones and their support of a range of image formats.
|🔸 Technical details
|A .wbmp file is saved in bit format. This means that each pixel represents 1 bit. Each pixel can be black or white. Each WBMP file comprises a type field, a header field, a width value, a height value, and the data for the image itself.
|🔸 Associated programs
|Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Paint, Windows Picture and Fax Viewer
- 👍 What is the best WBMP converter?
- Perhaps our WBMP converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to WBMP?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to WBMP" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download WBMP files.
- 🔻 How do i change WBMP to another format?
- Upload your WBMP-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". WBMP conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use WBMP converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert WBMP files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv WBMP Converter is a multi-platform web service.