Online LRF Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about LRF file format
|🔸 File format||LRF|
|🔸 Full name||Sony Portable Reader File|
|🔸 File extension||.lrf|
|🔸 MIME type||application/x-sony-bbeb|
|🔸 Developed by||Sony|
|🔸 Type of format||eBook File|
|🔸 Description||The LRF file type is a proprietary file type created by Sony with Sony-branded eBook readers. LRF, along with LRS and LRX, made up the now-defunct BroadBand eBook or BBeB. The file type was discontinued in 2010, with the Sony eBook store selling in the ePUB format.|
|🔸 Technical details||LRF files are compressed, unencrypted files that may contain text and images featuring Sony's DRM protection. In addition, an LRF file may contain one or many LRS files which contain XML structuring.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Sony Reader|
- 👍 What is the best LRF converter?
- Perhaps our LRF converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert eBook files to LRF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to LRF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download LRF files.
- 🔻 How do i change LRF to another format?
- Upload your LRF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". LRF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use LRF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert LRF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv LRF Converter is a multi-platform web service.