Online PSD Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about PSD file format
|🔸 File format||PSD|
|🔸 Full name||PSD - Adobe Photoshop bitmap file|
|🔸 File extension||.psd|
|🔸 MIME type||image/x-photoshop|
|🔸 Developed by||Adobe Systems|
|🔸 Type of format||Raster Image format|
|🔸 Description||Photoshop files have the default file extension as .psd, which stands for "Photoshop Document." A PSD file stores an image with support for most imaging options available in Photoshop. These include masks, transparency, text, alpha channels and spot colors, clipping paths, and duotone settings.|
|🔸 Technical details||This contrasts with many other file formats (e.g., jpg or gif) that restrict content to streamlined, predictable functionality. A PSD file has a maximum height and width of 30,000 pixels and a length limit of 2 Gigabytes.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign|
- 👍 What is the best PSD converter?
- Perhaps our PSD converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to PSD?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to PSD" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download PSD files.
- 🔻 How do i change PSD to another format?
- Upload your PSD-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". PSD conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use PSD converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert PSD files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv PSD Converter is a multi-platform web service.