Online PSD Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about PSD file format
|Full name||PSD - Adobe Photoshop bitmap file|
|Developed by||Adobe Systems|
|Type of format||Raster Image format|
|Description||Photoshop files have default file extension as .PSD, which stands for "Photoshop Document." A PSD file stores an image with support for most imaging options available in Photoshop. These include layers with masks, transparency, text, alpha channels and spot colors, clipping paths, and duotone settings.|
|Technical details||This is in contrast to many other file formats (e.g., .JPG or .GIF) that restrict content to provide streamlined, predictable functionality. A PSD file has a maximum height and width of 30,000 pixels, and a length limit of 2 Gigabytes.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign|
- 👍 What is the best PSD converter?
- AnyConv. Our PSD converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to PSD?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to PSD" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download PSD files.
- 🔻 How do i change PSD to another format?
- Upload your PSD-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". PSD conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use PSD converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert PSD files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv PSD Converter is a multi-platform web service.