Online AAC Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about AAC file format
|🔸 File format||AAC|
|🔸 Full name||AAC - Advanced Audio Coding|
|🔸 File extension||.aac|
|🔸 MIME type||audio/aac|
|🔸 Developed by||Bell Labs, Fraunhofer Institute etc.|
|🔸 Type of format||Audio compression format|
|🔸 Description||Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) is an audio coding standard for lossy digital audio compression. Designed to be the successor of the MP3 format, AAC generally achieves better sound quality than MP3 at similar bit rates. ISO and IEC have standardized AAC as part of the MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 specifications.|
|🔸 Technical details||AAC supports the inclusion of 48 full-bandwidth audio channels in one stream plus 16 low-frequency effects channels, up to 16 "coupling" or dialog channels, and up to 16 data streams. The quality for stereo is satisfactory to modest requirements at 96 kbit/s in joint stereo mode; however, hi-fi transparency demands data rates of at least 128 kbit/s.|
|🔸 Associated programs||foobar2000, AIMP, DirectShow, QuickTime, VLC media player.|
- 👍 What is the best AAC converter?
- Perhaps our AAC converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to AAC?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to AAC" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download AAC files.
- 🔻 How do i change AAC to another format?
- Upload your AAC-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". AAC conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use AAC converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert AAC files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv AAC Converter is a multi-platform web service.